The Sankofa Journey is truly an enriching experience. Mawiyah Kambon, PhD and Obadele Kambon, PhD endeavor to provide Afrikans exclusively with a diverse array of activities.
- Participants will hear from repatriates about how to repatriate and invest and how life in Ghana really is
- Participants will enjoy indigenous fare specialized for health conscious and vegans. The Sankɔfa Journey is a truly healing journey!
- Participants visit the dungeons where our ancestors were held and engage in the door of return ritual
- Participants learn Twi, the primary indigenous language of Ghana on a daily basis
- Participants will get a chance to try their hand at Capoeira, an indigenous Afrikan martial art
- Participants lodge ONLY and INTENTIONALLY at Afrikan-owned establishments of the highest quality